On January 17th, Churches across America will recognize the Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. For some women this can make the difference of choosing life or not. It is an opportunity to speak the truth in love about abortion. It is an opportunity to stir in someone’s heart the need to make a difference in the life of a woman and her expected child. In America alone, there are almost three abortions every minute. That is 3,400 lives a day that are taken. Be a part of changing this statistic for 2021 by learning, praying, giving, and serving.
- 3,400 abortions happen each day in the US. That is almost 3 abortions every minute!
- Every 4 minutes a life is saved at a pregnancy care center
- 93% of abortions happen because of an unwanted pregnancy.
- 35% of all women will have at least one abortion by the time they are 45
- Ronald Reagan established Sanctity of Human Life Day, continued with George H. Bush, was discontinued with Bill Clinton, and brought back with George W. Bush.
- 2015 brought new recognition of what happens at some abortion clinics with the selling of body parts… adding wrong on top of a wrong
Every abortion represents two lives: the child and the mother.
Reaching out to the mother can result in saving a child.